Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have checked my bank account and found out that "loan4utoday" has sent a request to my bank for supposedly funds that were due to their company.  I have never had any dealings with this company what-so-ever.  The company has stolen thirty-dollars from my account.  It may only be thirty dollars, buy that's funding that my family could use.  Someone needs to shut this company down.  Or sue them until such time everyone in this company has paid the price.  Go after them with the full force of the law.  Now I've got to go to the bank and have them explain there side of the story.  I see from this website that I'm not the only person who has had funding stolen from their accounts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/loan4utoday/internet/loan4utoday-stole-from-my-checking-account-internet-1047163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4utoday