Complaint Review: Loan4YouToday.com

• Reported By: Dave — Green Valley Arizona
  • Loan4YouToday.com

Internet
    United States of America

Loan4YouToday.com PayDayLoans Fraudulent - check presented to my account for payment it over drew my account! I Internet

Checked my checking account today  (4-19-13) and  found a high numbered check had been submitted for deposit!  Since I only use this account as a slush fund!  I called the company's phone number and left a voicemail, because of course you can't speak to a live individual! I also emailed them demanding my money back!   I also disputed the amount with my bank!  How or where they got my account number I have no clue, this account is used only for small business expenditures!

Interestingly enough they used an address that I had 8 years ago!  They have a TID#on the check also: (VPYHA9BGNELA2W6C) There phone # is: 777-200-1525  Really high numbered check also:99421
The bank even knows my check numbers are only in the 6000 category!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/loan4youtodaycom/internet/loan4youtodaycom-paydayloans-fraudulent-check-presented-to-my-account-for-payment-it-1045792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content