Complaint Review: Loancare

• Reported By: Disabled Vet Joseph — Thornhurst Pennsylvania USA
  • Loancare

Nationwide
    USA

Loancare A Service Link CompanyMid America Mortgage Refusing to accept my mortgage payments Virginia Beach Virginia

*Author of original report: Shady B*******

I am a 100% service connected disabled veteran after an injury and spinal surgey I became two months late on my mortgage. Yesterday I attempted to log into my Myloancare online account to set up a future "5 days away" ACH withdrawl payment and my account was locked out. I called My Loancare and waited on hold for about 20 minutes and they said that I was in fact 3 months late on my mortage and my account was suspended and they would not accept any of my payments not even one payment? The customer service reps were rude, they didn't have proper command of the English lanquage. This particular loan servicing company took over my mortgage out of the blue about 6 months ago and from what I have just read about them online isn't very good, they put a capital S in Shady.  I have benn paying on my home for about 8 years now with no issues and no I fear that they are deliberatly preventing me paying my mortage because it is a secured VA mortgae so they know that they will be paid in full if they force a foreclosure on me. This process cannot be legal?

I need some help, there has to be a Class Action Lawsiut against these unethical bottomfeeders? Thanks Joseph

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2017 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/loancare/nationwide/loancare-a-service-link-companymid-america-mortgage-refusing-to-accept-my-mortgage-paymen-1404581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Shady B*******

AUTHOR: Joseph - (United States)

Last month after recovering I quickly brought my mortage current, two weeks later I am still receiving certified letters from Loancare stating that my mortgage is in default. I have received about ten certified packets "letters" in this in the past few weeks although my mortagae has been curent. I am sure these bottom feeding scammers are charging me for these certified letters, I cannot type on this damm I Pad. They still call my home about six times a day and leave a generic message, when I call them back and actually talk to a person after a bullshit phone menu and long wait they just tell me that I am current ans not in default????

How is this company still in business?