Complaint Review: LOCAL CLIENT TAKEOVER

• Reported By: Big Man On Campus — Mcsherrystown Pennsylvania United States
  • LOCAL CLIENT TAKEOVER

Internet
    USA

LOCAL CLIENT TAKEOVER - MARK LUCKENBAUGH - WEB 20 RANKER - SCAM ARTISTS BLACKHAT SEO STAY AWAY!!! Mcsherrystown, P Internet

*Consumer Comment: Terrible Service

*Consumer Comment: FALSE REPORT: Web20Ranker and Mark Luckenbaugh are Honest

*Consumer Comment: I must say this is a very false claim

These guys are shady scam artists and do nothing but bad negative SEO to your business rankings.. they got my business site de-indexed and I lost my family home because all of our revenue dried up once google de-indexed us from the search results from mark, local client take over and web 2.0 rankers bad horrible spam SEO services flagged us for a manual review!!! and he wouldn't refund me!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2017 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/local-client-takeover/internet/local-client-takeover-mark-luckenbaugh-web-20-ranker-scam-artists-blackhat-seo-stay-1349180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Terrible Service

AUTHOR: alex - (United States)

Dreadful products and services!! Every time a negative review is posted it's always covered up with positive comments made by the company's employees or associates. Do not buy anything from this company!!

FALSE REPORT: Web20Ranker and Mark Luckenbaugh are Honest

AUTHOR: MightyBeforeGod - (United States)

I have worked with Mark and Web20Ranker for over 2 years. These people are ethical to a fault. I have had a couple times where an order was just a few days late and I got a full refund and a discount code for my next order. They are currently working on 3 of my sites, and all 3 are seeing increases in rankings. They even gave me a free audit for one of them and an SEO plan for FREE. Whomever wrote this report is lying, period.

There is NO WAY that Mark or Web20Ranker did anything to get this person's site deindexed, and if there was a problem, even if it wasn't Mark or Web20Rankers fault, this person would have gotten a refund. I have seen Mark issue refunds for tens of thousands of dollars just because a client was kind of unhappy. These guys know their stuff and they run their businesses honestly and with integrity. This rip report is FALSE.

I must say this is a very false claim

AUTHOR: jerome1980 - (USA)

After reading this i am in shock anyone would say such things about a company that has tripled my website traffic and income. Mark is one of the most honest and reputable Marketers I have ever had the chance to work with. Why you would post such fasle information is beyond me. This a direct lie in regards to the abilities of Mark and his company and they way in which they do business.