Complaint Review: localflavor.com

• localflavor.com

Internet
    USA

localflavor.com Consumer Loyalty Supervisor Refusal to give Refund Internet

I purchased my certificates in the spring 2015 and waited for an opportunity to use them at a local amusement water park. In May 2015, I began the search for my certificates. I emailed about 4 times with no response.

In June, I created an account with Localflavor.com and emailed them through my account. I still received no response, I did however see my certificates on my newly created account and considered it resolved. Upon my next opportunity to use the certificates, I signed on to print them and they were missing, again. So I opened another request to get my certificates. I was replied to by the "Consumer Loyalty Supervisor" apologizing that I did not get a phantom email she claims to have sent me in June and re-attached the certificates.

I had exactly 2 Saturdays to use the certificates before the expiration date at this point. The first Saturday was when I opened my last complaint to get my certificates (on the Friday night before). The second Saturday I had to work and could not take my children to the park. I emailed prior to the expiration date and requested something showing good faith, I got an "I'm sorry" and nothing else.

Then I began demanding a refund and was refused several times. I then requested that Jamie's manager contact me and she replied stating "I am the supervisor for this department. My manager has complete confidence in my abilities to handle situations such as these." [sic] and again denied my refund, I requested again to speak to her manager to which she replied, "Your request for a refund has been denied per our Terms of Service. For this, matter has been considered resolved." [sic]

I laid my claim out to her, terms of service are to be upheld by both sides of the contract and they fell completely short on their end and I feel they should refund me out of good faith, or at least allow me the opportunity to appeal to someone when requested.

To add insult to injury, I just checked my account on localflavor.com and my certificates are missing again. I attempted to locate them but it says I have "no purchase history" and therefore, nothing expired in my file.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2015 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/localflavorcom/internet/localflavorcom-consumer-loyalty-supervisor-refusal-to-give-refund-internet-1258767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content