Complaint Review: Locksmith Care

• Locksmith Care
    72 Gamble Ave
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

Locksmith Care Dimitar Dimitrov Dont use locksmith care for anyting. Toronto Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong review

Avoid these guys. They will ruin your locks and overcharge you. They are also slow to respond. They will promise quick service but are anything. I called about 8:25pm and talked Dimtri about my keys being locked in my car. He told me the fee and that he could be by in 15-25 minutes and would call me when he was here. An hour and a half went by and I didn't get a call. I tried to call him to see if he was still coming and he sent my call to voice mail after a few rings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2016 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/locksmith-care/toronto-ontario-m4k-2h1/locksmith-care-dimitar-dimitrov-dont-use-locksmith-care-for-anyting-toronto-ontario-1345879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong review

AUTHOR: locksmithcare - (Canada)

Hi Mike37,
 We do not offer locksmith services for vehicles (we never did) - could you be confusing us with another company?
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and superior locksmith services,
and we are able to exist because of a thriving community of happy customers.
We would be more than happy to help you with any concerns you may have,
but please refrain from posting false reviews - we are an honest company, and do our very best to maintain good faith with every customer interaction we have.