Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I called and asked what the cost would be to unlock my door and I was told $15 for a service call and labor starting at $35. When the young man arrived (23 minutes late) he started to jamb an inflatable device in my door frame and he told me the cost would be $15 plus labor starting at $85.  I told him No Stop, I did not agree to that, and he said he told me there would be extra charge for mileage on the phone, which he absolutely did not.  I said forget it I would get someone else and he argued with me and said I had to pay him because he came out.  I ignored him and walked away.  When he followed me and tried to badger me, I told him to sue me then.  After that I got 11 phone calls from 888-519-6005 which is Locksmith Pros collections department.  I have blocked their number.

When I called a reliable locksmith he charged me $45, and he told me it was good that I had stopped the Locksmith-Pro guy because the inflatable device would probably have damaged my door frame.  He said these guys usually wait until they have finished opening the door before they reveal the increased price and then they tell people if they don't pay they will call the police and have the victim charged with theft of service. I guess my guy thought he would have the door open before I had a chance to react and stop him, but I was too fast for him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2017 12:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/locksmith-pros/colorado-springs-colorado/locksmith-pros-false-price-quote-harassment-colorado-springs-colorado-1392388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Locksmith Pros