Complaint Review: Logan Entertainment

• Logan Entertainment
    7715 Crittenden St
    crittenden st, Pennsylvania
    USA

Logan Entertainment Logantown entertainment Mr. Mark CEOMark Shabazz Logan Agency Promised artists at certain price. Never Delivered and won't give me my 10k deposit back crittenden Pennsylvania

Same story as all other reports. I read all of this but still thought bc of the caliber of talent and the price i would take risk, guess i'm the idiot.

I was referred to this guy by Edwin Taylor (Smack). He told me he had done multiple shows with mark and he always comes thru.

3 weeks before superbowl was here in town he sent me alist of djs and artists he could get. I decided on "chain Smokers" and "Calvin Harris", i wired him the 10k deposit and thats where it started. After he had my deposit he would put me off everyday, something would happen no matter what. He would have new excuse all the way up till the day the were supposed to play. Once it was day of and we had no confirmation from him or agents i requested my money back, acted like it would be no problem . Then the excuses kept coming. there was always a mistake or reason why i didnt get my money back yet... he will handle today, accountant got account number wrong.. etc...

its been roughly 6 weeks since i have given him the money and no return.. I have multiple emails 30+ saying my money was coming and its about to happen.. Nothing happned.

My story is consistent with every other one on here . Dude is a Scam.. i knew i shouldn't have trusted him.. Don't let him say these reports are frauds just trying to get money out of him to take bad reports down..

Kris

Katy, texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2017 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/logan-entertainment/crittenden-st-pennsylvania-19118/logan-entertainment-logantown-entertainment-mr-mark-ceomark-shabazz-logan-agency-promise-1359470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content