Complaint Review: LogistiCare

5875 NW 163 St.
    Miami Lakes, Florida
    USA

Hi,

I' am a women business owner of a non-emergency transportation company out here in Broward county Florida.

I am now a subcontractor for a major broker logisticare but during the process of getting a contract written with them i went thru hell and what i felt was descrimination the whole way thru. noticing later that it is a male run and dominated industry with transportation providers being owned majorly by men.

This kind of business success is determined by the volume of trips being sent daily but i find myself begging for trips everyday regardless how many times i have requested the same amount. They wont care less..... sendind half and even sometimes no trips at all.

I have professional drivers and only hire the best. very reliable and caring drivers.

I have brand new vehicles 2017 that drivers love to work with.

My company is new but the it is managed by experienced people and due to this my company is aware that another provider in this county is being thrown about 1,000 trips per day leaving some members left behind and waiting for hours at a time before getting picked up again to get home by the same drivers who drpped them off.

I mean, some of these members are in wheelchairs and yet they have to wait for hours for this other transportation company to come and pick them up.

This broker appears to rely only and only on this particular transportation company in this company.

many drivers from that company already have tried to apply to work for my company because they are being swamped by the number of trips given daily and yet i am here begging everyday for them to send me trips and still i am given a ridiculous amount. I have emailed the manager, regiional manager and the dispatcher for trips including bringing in more vehicles into my company in order to be more viable in this county and no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2017 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/logisticare/miami-lakes-florida-33321/logisticare-descriminated-business-women-owner-miami-lakes-florida-1376349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Logisticare descriminated business owner

AUTHOR: - ()

Hello,

I'd like to update my report to an issue i had previously where it is now all cleared. It was all a misunderstanding. I apologize.

discriminated business owner