Complaint Review: LogMeIn

• LogMeIn
    500 Unicorn Park Drive
    Internet
    United States of America

LogMeIn join.me Wouldn't cancel recurring billing after requesting twice Internet

join.me continued to bill me for service I only used once back in October 2012. I didn't realize I was still getting billed until I saw my credit card bill in November. They don't send out email payment receipts and their website doesn't offer a place to unsubscribe nor do they provide instructions on how to unsubscribe.

I emailed their customer service twice (11/28/12 and 12/6/12) and never got a response, then they charged my credit card again in December (12/16/2012)! After calling they said they would cancel my account but wouldn't refund my money for December despite the multiple requests I had sent. They also said the customer service emails were backlogged so they didn't get my requests.

Here's the good part: I received an email confirming the cancellation, however below their response was my original email requesting cancellation form 12/6/12 !!! So they did get my cancellation request, they chose to ignore it and charge me anyway. I should not have been chargeed again on 12/16/2012 and I deserve a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/logmein/internet/logmein-joinme-wouldnt-cancel-recurring-billing-after-requesting-twice-internet-983186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content