Complaint Review: Lombardi Publishing

• Lombardi Publishing
    www.profitconfidential.com
    Internet
    United States of America

Lombardi Publishing, Daily Profits, Profit Confidential Refusing to provide the promised refund. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Information

* : Reply from the Company

I took a trial subscription to the Profit Taker. They promised a 30 day free trail. I canceled 2 weeks into the trial and notified them immediately.

Weeks later I am still waiting for a refund. You can't reach them by phone and they do not answer emails.

I will open a dispute with my bank, investigate the possibility of bringing a formal complaint through governmental consumer services and post my experience with them in every investing and stock trading forum I can find.

Wish I had seen the complaints here before I signed up. This site will be a must for me in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2009 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lombardi-publishing/internet/lombardi-publishing-daily-profits-profit-confidential-refusing-to-provide-the-promised-r-491089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Customer Service Information

AUTHOR: Lombardi - (Canada)

For all customer service inquiries, please contact 905-760-9929 extension 300.

#2

Reply from the Company

AUTHOR: Lombardi - (Canada)

Dear SnowCrash7,

Looking at our customer records, we have one PROFIT TAKER customer from Nashua, New Hampshire.

This customer signed up for PROFIT TAKER on Tuesday August 25, 2009 and the order was processed the next day, Wednesday, August 26, 2009. Their welcome package and first issue were sent on Tuesday September 1, 2009.

There is no record of cancellation in our database and the customer record is only two weeks old, so I don't understand the complaint, unless this customer record is not yours.

Regardless, please call me at the number below and we will cancel your subscription immediately.

Regards,