Complaint Review: Lone Star Garage Doors

• Lone Star Garage Doors

, Texas
    USA

Lone Star Garage Doors Faulty installation of garage doors 75056 Texas

Lone Star Garage Doors says there is nothing wrong with the installation of my garage doors.  They say the gap between the door frame and door is normal because it's a "moving wall", therefore they shift.  He just emailed me and said my foundation was off and it isn't his problem.

Funny that in all the homes I have lived in for the past 53 years, I've never seen a garage door have an open space between the door frame and door!  Also funny that for the last 12 years, my foundation wasn't "off" with my old garage doors!

Doors were installed on 6/21/2017 and they've had a month to resolve this.  They are refusing to fix.  I spent $1,769.00 for two new insulated garage doors.  I would never recommend this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2017 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lone-star-garage-doors/texas/lone-star-garage-doors-faulty-installation-of-garage-doors-75056-texas-1389112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content