Complaint Review: LONG BEACH ACCEPTANCE CORP

• Reported By: MT SHASTA CA
  • LONG BEACH ACCEPTANCE CORP
    www.labc.com
    ORANGE, California

I have a loan with Long Beach acceptance and I believe that it is time for a Class Action Suit.

The practices that this company condones are illegal according to the Fair Trade for Debt collections. I researched this and find that we have can stop the harassment the threat and what ever else that they feel that they can do.

I have tried for several days to obtain the guide lines for their collections process and seems that nobody can understand what I need, or they are instructed to act dumb and state that they have no idea what I want. I called the better business bureau and the person that I talk to stated i didn't have to say anymore they are aware of what is going on and to call the Fair Trade and file a complaint.

File a complaint with Fair Trade and also with better business bureau. WE CAN STOP THIS !!!!!!

Cindy
Mt Stasta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2002 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/long-beach-acceptance-corp/orange-california/long-beach-acceptance-corp-ripoff-time-for-a-class-action-suit-abused-mistreated-orange-32838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

LONG BEACH aka Nosferatu Inc

AUTHOR: Joseph - (U.S.A.)

I have a van that been financed by LBAC and they hound mey day and night, at work, at home, the call my mother anyone they think off.

They have obtained a credit report on me without my permission and sent people to my home to deliver handwritten notes. They have threatned to reposess my van, an I told them come get it, I even went over to Paramus NJ to give them the damned keys. All this for one late payment.

Word of advice do not finance with LBAC it will be years of hell. I still have 2 years to go to the end of my living hell.!!!!!!

I Second the Class Action Lawsuit ..they are verbal and abusive and do mistreat their customers

AUTHOR: edith - ()

I am in a total agreement with the above mentioned story, I have Long Beach Acceptance Corporation as a Finance company and I have to totally agree that employees of their company are not professional, they are verbal and abusive and do mistreat their customers. I think that it is time for a class action lawsuit for all whom have been victims and let us consumers win this thing. Anyone can contact me to go further with this suit, I am interested.