Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, September 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 16, 2011

• Reported By: Hope — Smithtown New York United States of America
Long Island Dj Entertainment
1024 West Jerixho Trnpke # B, Smithtown Ny 11787 Smithtown, New York United States of America

Long Island Dj Entertainment li dj entertainment, li djs, entertainment djs of long island, Long Island Dj Entertainment ruined our faamily reunion get together, I was mortifierd because it was my job to find a reliable dj service for our families reunion and it turned out horrible. I never Smithtown, New York

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

To start off I would just like to say that Sensational Sounds D.J. Entertainment is not worth anybody`s time or money. My family has a reunion every 5years and this year it was my turn to be the host and to find an exceptional dj service, seeing that I am right here in smithtown new york I found Sensational Sounds D.J. Entertainment on the web and was impressed at everything they had to offer, things were going good for me.....until the day of the reunion that is.

They showed up a hour late acted as if they were drunk and for the rest of the night continued and decided to flirt with my daughters who are 13 and 15 but look much older. Not only my daughers but my nieces also, I was humiliated beyond far and thus couldnt apologize enough to my family. Sensational Sounds D.J. Entertainment should not be in existence they flirted and was coming on to my young daughters and nieces the whole time at the party, at some points they even tried to dance with them but not in a good way, they were scared and did not leave our sides the whole time there. [continued below]....
.....

Having Sensational Sounds D.J. Entertainment at our party was the scariest and humiliating day of my life, never again do I wish to experience this, I would not even want to wish them upon my worst enemy that is how horrible and disgusting Sensational Sounds D.J. Entertainment was .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/long-island-dj-entertainment/smithtown-new-york-11787/long-island-dj-entertainment-li-dj-entertainment-li-djs-entertainment-djs-of-long-islan-777831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Island Dj Entertainment