Complaint Review: LOOK FLAWLESS TODAY

• LOOK FLAWLESS TODAY

Internet
    USA

LOOK FLAWLESS TODAY FRAUDULENT ACCOUNT DEBIT Internet

I was on my system some days ago, a survey came and after attending to the survey an advert popped up, LOOK FLAWLESS TODAY Cream came up. I wanted it for my wife at $4.96 which was specified as shipping, This was not even concluded as the system at a point was malfunctioning but I was sure I had already put in my details and payment of $4.96 done via my debit card.

I do not have the cream I paid shipping for and as at the time of this report an extra of $89.92 had been taken from my account. They have taken $4.96 without delivery and had also taken $89.92 extra, I do not want the cream I even paid for anymore but I want a refund of my $4.96 and $89.92 already taken from my account.

I cannot even locate their company name again. All I know now is LOOK FLAWLESS TODAY as indicated in my account statement.

Please help me. The LOOK FLAWLESS TODAY is certainly a scam! I want my money back as I have 4 little children to fend for (Twin Boy babies included). Please help me.

OLA, BROOKLYN PARK, MN (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2017 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/look-flawless-today/internet/look-flawless-today-fraudulent-account-debit-internet-1399532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content