Complaint Review: Lord of the Press, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, May 13, 2017
  • Updated: Sat, May 13, 2017
  • Reported By: Alex — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
  • Lord of the Press, Inc.

Internet
    USA

Lord of the Press, Inc. Robert Gallione Fake web development company & Liar DO NOT TRUST Boca Raton Internet

Robert Gallione and Lord of the Press, Inc advertises themselves as a web development firm, but they gather work and outsource their work.

I was contacted by Robert Gallione and Lord of the Press, about completing a website for one of his clients. I spent numerous hours on the phone for conference calls and meetings. I finally did a quote and they accepeted the quote. I was then provided with a contract, which I read, signed and sent it back. I was then told to go ahead and get started on the project and that they would be wiring me my deposit the next day.

Well after 2 1/2 of excuses like, "I'm out of town and can't get to a bank", "I'm in a code review meeting and won't be out for the rest of the day", "I don't handle any of the money, I will speak to my partner and have him contact you", "I'm on the road right now and heading into meetings all day". I finally told Robert Gallione and Lord of the Press, that I would come by their office and pick up a deposit and he responded by saying "well we're not going to be in the office for this whole week".

After that final excuse, I told them that work would stop immediately and that I wouldn't do any work until a deposit has been paid. When Robert Gallione and Lord of the Press continued with more excuses, I formally terminated our contract (which was already in breach after they failed to make the deposit for 2 1/2 weeks).

He then sent me a meddage saying that I was unreasonable and that it was my fault that I was never paid and a whole bunch of other BS to try and point blame away from Robert Gallione and Lord of the Press.

I then reached out to the his customer to warn them that their project would be delayed and I gave them the reasoning behind it. THe client informed me that he never contract Robert Gallione and Lord of the Press to design and evelop their website. He said that he hired Robert Gallione and Lord of the Press to do a previous project, but said the work that he did was very bad. Their were TONS of coding errors, the site didn't function like it was supposed to do and that, in the end, he didn't compelte the job and that he had to finish the project himself, although Robert Gallione and Lord of the Press were paid in full.

I would NEVER have Robert Gallione and Lord of the Press design anything for you, as they aren't real web developers, they WILL NOT complete the job. If you're a web developer DO NOT go into contract with them. You WILL NOT be paid and they will expect everything for NOTHING.

***DO NOT TRUST ROBERT GALLIONE AND LORD OF THE PRESS INC.***

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2017 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lord-of-the-press-inc/internet/lord-of-the-press-inc-robert-gallione-fake-web-development-company-liar-do-not-trust-1373061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content