Complaint Review: Lorgik Insurance Group.

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2011
  • Reported By: Low — Cortland New York USA
  • Lorgik Insurance Group.
    1059 Leamington Spa
    Chemlford ESSEX IG11 8GH, Yukon
    United States of America

Lorgik Insurance Group. International claim Department 1059 Leamington Spa, Chemlford Essex 1g11 8GH ooooffice Line 011-44-775-861-1798 April 22 2011 I have paper sighned Mrs. Jacqueline Ryback promotion Manager and Mr They made me think i won some money, in which we could all use right now for medicle and other things, also isn't this against the law? I'll keep this case you need it. I got this in mail not on inter Chemlford ESSEX IG11 8GH, Yukon

I Recived this letter and check in the mail this morning, and was i supprised. it was a check for $4989.00 from a bank in Albany NY. Sunmark, I read the letter and it said i won a DE-Lotto.in Switzerland Sweepstakes. 1-5th 2010.

This check was suppose to pay for the tax on a bigger sum that i am suppose to get in the mail.
and it say's Yours truly Mrs. Jacqueline Ryback also a name Mr. David Coleman with phone number,i am suppose to pay it by Western Union. Directly to the tax agent.

Then when i tried to find them on my computer, i found this company that gets company you people, that get the same thing and that it's a fraud, that it is not real, what kind of people can do this write bad checks with our names on it,and send it to us? I hope you get these people and put them away for a long time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lorgik-insurance-group/chemlford-essex-ig11-8gh-yukon-43808394/lorgik-insurance-group-international-claim-department-1059-leamington-spa-chemlford-esse-721860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content