Report: #1041970

• Reported By: Disappointed customer — New York New York
  • Lorin Oberweger - Free Expressions

Tampa, Florida
    United States of America

Lorin Oberweger - Free Expressions DO NOT USE - FRAUD AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY Tampa, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Absolutely false retaliation for a report I filed

Lorin Oberweger is a Theif and a Liar.  I hired Lorin Oberweger to help write content for my business.  She was eager for my business in the beginning - always calling and emailing.  As soon as she received the deposit, she was gone.  She never returned my emails or phone calls, and took my money.  LORIN IS A THEIF and a LIAR.  Do NOT use her services, or you too could fall subject to her scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lorin-oberweger-free-expressions/tampa-florida-/lorin-oberweger-free-expressions-do-not-use-fraud-and-will-take-your-money-tampa-flo-1041970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Absolutely false retaliation for a report I filed

AUTHOR: Lorin Oberweger/Free Expressions - ()

This is quite obviously a trumped up retaliatory "complaint" from a website company with whom I did business two years ago and who never completed work for me and yet took my money--$3000. It's a matter of record here on Ripoff Report, via Yelp, and via the Better Business Website.

I am a book editor and fiction writer. I am not in the business of providing content for websites. The ONLY organization I ever agreed to provide content for was the company--2 B Unique Designs--who was supposed to deliver an updated website for me and never did. Not so coincidentally, they're located in New York City.

I have dozens and dozens of emails detailing my struggles with this company, including THREATS MADE by the owner of this company to do exactly what's been done here--attempt to malign my professional name.

Please feel free to visit my website--free-expressions for dozens of client testimonials and also to ascertain that it's extremely unlikely I'd dupe someone out of funds for providing content. Again, that's just not what I do.

Thank you.