Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva

Spain
    Madrid, Spain, Nationwide
    Spain

Loteria Primitiva ripoff - fake lottery prize Madrid Spain, worldwide

I also received this notify letter.
I do not really believe in miracles, and especially I don't believe in miracles about money, so I decided to check out if I really was the only "winner". It turned out I was not.

I think this case should be investigated, because somebody had to give them our mailing addresses. In my case, the letter was sent to the main office of the company I work at. It is in Novosibirsk, Russian Federation. I took a look at the addresses of the people who received those letters and found out that most of them were Europeans and Americans. That was the thing to strike me amused, cause I live in China and work for Russian company. That's strange, I think.

Stanislav
Guangzhou
China, People's Republic of

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2005 03:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/loteria-primitiva/madrid-spain-nationwide/loteria-primitiva-ripoff-fake-lottery-prize-madrid-spain-worldwide-132612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content