Complaint Review: Lowes and G. E Credit card

• Lowes and G. E Credit card
    4200 William Penn Hwy Monroeville pa 15145
    Monroeville, Pennsylvania
    USA

Lowes and G. E Credit card They were no help in bringing this person to justice Monroeville Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help

I had a contractor steal my   Lowes credit card and I opened my Lowes bill and reported this to Lowes and G. E. Credit Card and they are no help at all  . I needed all signed receits for the month of April to file charges and they said I would need a supena  . I also ask what was the name of district manager and the Lowes store said they did not know . I must haver made 30 phone calls between Lowes and G E Credit card and they all passed the buck and none would help me . The store even up my available credit  amount on my card above my limit and this thief got to take more than the credit limit allowed .  They also said it was not there job to check signatures at the check out register , I am female and the thief using the credit card was male and they could not tell the differance . A concerned citizen Now I have a thief that took between 2,000.  AND 2,500. because lowes said they do not have to look at signatures .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lowes-and-g-e-credit-card/monroeville-pennsylvania-15146/lowes-and-g-e-credit-card-they-were-no-help-in-bringing-this-person-to-justice-monr-1048202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We'd like to help

AUTHOR: GECapital - ()

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 050613_ror_Sandy**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,