Complaint Review: Lowe's Of Gun Barrel City

• Lowe's Of Gun Barrel City
    201 W Main Street
    Gun Barrel City, Texas

Lowe's Of Gun Barrel City a reluctant customer; . . . Gun Barrel City Texas

*Consumer Comment: Where is the rip-off?

Lowe's being the largest store of its kind in our small community, . . . so okay I did go a few times after normal hours or distance to a different store of this type. I do find it necessary to shop in places similar to Lowe's as I do-it-myself often and am a local handy-man/contractor in this area.

The majority of my purchases are always a matter of concern especially in these times. Along with a need on my part to trust my supplier(s), not to mention cost, quality of materials, AND customer service, care, appreciation and so forth. Honestly, I have never received any of this from our Lowe's.

So you see, experience has taught me to only go there with my wife! She likes the flowers.

Bruce
Gun Barrel City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2009 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lowes-of-gun-barrel-city/gun-barrel-city-texas-75156/lowes-of-gun-barrel-city-a-reluctant-customer-gun-barrel-city-texas-440501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Where is the rip-off?

AUTHOR: Jt - (U.S.A.)

Ok, so how is this a rip-off, exactly? I don't see anything from what you have written that could be considered helpful to anyone. Things I learned from your post:
1. You are a handy-man/contractor
2. You have been to the Lowe's in your town a few times. (After normal hours???)
3. You need to trust your supplier.
4. Your wife likes the flowers in Lowe's.