Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, September 15, 2017

• Reported By: Blind-sided — San Francisco California USA
Lowe's San Francisco
Nationwide USA

Lowe's San Francisco Alex and Brandon are managers and Janet is in the executive customer service department). Charged my credit card $45 for services never performed San Francisco Nationwide

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Lowe's advertises blinds for sale on its website. I called the store's main number on multiple occasions (415.486.8611). The phone there rings but does not answer. After days of calling, I was finally directed to a manager (Alex) who informed me that I would need to pay $45 to have my blinds measured at my house but that the $45 would be credited back to me if I placed an order with Lowe's. She took my credit card information and charged my card $45 on August 29. An installer was supposed to call me to schedule an appointment. I finally got the installer to measure on September 3, and, in spite of multiple calls, emails and even a store visit (where I was ignored by multiple sales people and told that I would get a call back, which never occurred. I have now involved the executive team at Lowe's and still no response.. I have not been able to order the blinds and I'm out $45. I have spent hours and hours trying to reach a live body at the store to no avail.

Lowe's should not be allowed to get away with charging customers $45 for services never performed or for services that are wasted if you are unable to order blinds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2017 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lowes-san-francisco/nationwide/lowes-san-francisco-alex-and-brandon-are-managers-and-janet-is-in-the-executive-customer-1400311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowe's San Francisco