Complaint Review: lowes service plan

• lowes service plan
    manyard rd
    cary, North Carolina
    United States of America

lowes service plan i have been waitin for two months for serive on my whirlpool washer cary, North Carolina

i have been waiting for service on my whirlpool washer from lowes. i purchashed the extended warranty  and they have delayed my service for two parts for almost to months.

than they called and told me the parts were shipped and the service center they where shipped locally to fix my wash machine called me and told me they shipped a part for a stove.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lowes-service-plan/cary-north-carolina-27512/lowes-service-plan-i-have-been-waitin-for-two-months-for-serive-on-my-whirlpool-washer-ca-526850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content