Complaint Review: LSI

• LSI
    404 Adams St Suite#2
    Newaygo, Michigan
    USA

LSI Lead Solutions, Del Martin If you are owed money from Mr. Martin, Please contact me. Newaygo Michigan

*Consumer Comment: DIDO! SCAM ARTIST

*Author of original report: I want to share info

I have seen many reports against Del Martin and his so called company Lead Solutions. He has ripped off too many of us. Please contact me at (((REDACTED))).  He makes promises and comitments that he can not keep, and we all end up losing money and more because he is great at being a con man.

If anyone is intereste in sharing information please email me any time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lsi/newaygo-michigan-49337/lsi-lead-solutions-del-martin-if-you-are-owed-money-from-mr-martin-please-contact-me-1069400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

DIDO! SCAM ARTIST

AUTHOR: Safe House Exteriors - ()

I got screwed as well. Contact me if you would like too so i can help you not lose your money to this A$$hole. chris.safehouseexteriors@gmail.com

I want to share info

AUTHOR: RoofersUnite - ()

I too have been ripped off by MR. Del Martin in NEWAYGO MICHIGAN. Please email me at roofersunite2013@gmail.com to share info. If we all work together we can stop this monster before he steals from another honest hard earned business!!!