Complaint Review: LTD Commodities

• Reported By: Borrego Springs California
  • LTD Commodities
    2800 Lakeside Dr.
    Bannockburn, Illinois

LTD Commodities I have purchased from them for 40 years. Suddenly they asked for a PREPAY and did NOT send the goods or return my $200 ripoff Bannockburn Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: LTD Commodities Responds

I have purchased from ABC Distributing for exactly 40 years. I pay them immediately - every time.

Last April they suddenly asked me to PREPAY an order. I was insulted but I did it. They NEVER shipped any of the goods. When I contacted them they said I had not paid. So I had to go and get the "Proof" and send it to them and I was still getting dunning calls EVERY DAY for $31 which I thought they would deduct from the $200.

I wrote and wrote to them via email. No response! FINALLY, on JULY 31 someone called me and said they found my money ("They had put it into another account because they didn't know what to do with it.") and that my account balance was now -0-!

I said NO IT's NOT! I have a CREDIT BALANCE! She said OK - but then sent me a Statement of Account that says I have a -0- balance!

I feel that they are totally incompetent and their staff is comprised of liars and people who know NOTHING about bookkeeping.

My account on their website STILL has the order from April showing that a Prepay is Requested. I do not have the merchandise! I do not have my money!

I am trying to find out who the owners/CEO's or any other Management people are. However, I can find no listings anywhere of their corporate structure or a name to write to.

Needless to say - I am beside myself!

Dn in borrego
Borrego Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2007 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ltd-commodities/bannockburn-illinois-60015/ltd-commodities-i-have-purchased-from-them-for-40-years-suddenly-they-asked-for-a-prepay-268007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (U.S.A.)

At LTD Commodities, we are committed to providing quality customer service and it concerns us that your situation was not handled appropriately.

Unfortunately, the information provided in this report is not sufficient to research your problem. Please contact us directly at www.helpline@ltdcommodities.com with your account information (as well as any other pertinent data) so that we can research your account and make necessary corrections.