Complaint Review: Lucky Eyes Inc

• Lucky Eyes Inc
    6000 Glades Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431
    Miami, Boca Raton, Aventura, Florida
    United States of America

Lucky Eyes Inc Kerim Saatci-Susan Saatci Scam! Takes Your Money FromBank Account & Paypal Never Ships Items! Miami, Boca Raton, Aventura, Florida

Lucky Eyes Inc will scam you out of your order. Right after purchasing your order they send you a welcome E-mail and an invoice, as well as another E-mail saying your order is processing.

They tell you they will ship 1-2 business days, after a few days I did not get a status notification, called and no answer. Then I researched on the computer and found them at

Apparently, the same thing happend to this costumer. I sent them a email, and now almost 10 days later, no answer. I paid them through Paypal, and the description from Paypal for their transaction is as follows:

Description:
luckyeyes,inc This transaction is subject to a Buyer Complaint or a chargeback. Go to the Resolution Center to learn more on resolving this issue. [continued below]....
.....

I looked at the bottom of other transactions from various places I ordered, and it doesn't state this description, so I'm guessing Paypal had many complaints and opened a dispute at the Resolution Center, and waiting for them to contact me. I am guessing they applied this at the bottom through previous complaints, but do not know why they continue and hoping for answers. At the bottom of their Website you can see the last time it is updated is 2008, and not 2012. They will also tell you you quilify for free shipping, and then do not have that option when you check out

Also, their company is still active with the State of Florida Department, which I will write to after this if I do not hear from them soon. I had a cart of $35.00  at first I ordered a lot and then changed m mind and ordered for sample, which I am extremely thankful for. Hope this helps anyone that comes across them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lucky-eyes-inc/miami-boca-raton-aventura-florida-/lucky-eyes-inc-kerim-saatci-susan-saatci-scam-takes-your-money-frombank-account-paypal-959766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content