Complaint Review: Lufthansa Airlines

• Reported By: R lud — Miami Florida USA
  • Lufthansa Airlines

Internet
    USA

Lufthansa Airlines AKA Micheal Schneider. He inform me by email that he was a recruiter for Lufthansa Airline, base in Miami, Fl . Stupid of me I sent him $ 95.00 by pay pal, pay pal got my bank information and gave it to Notable Solutions, Inc. and when I tried to reach Micheal Schneider claim to work for Lufthansa is a con artist. Internet  **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

On tuesday August 1st, 2017,  I received an email from Micheal Schneider claim to be a recruiter for Luftansa airline, he went on an tell me that he has received my resume base on my past work experience that I would be a great assets to the company.  In the email, he show me Lufthansa Airlines, company background, well he started to mention about FAA, TSA and I know all this company related to the airport industry. The position was supposed to be for a ramp agent and the starting pay was going to be $23.10 an hour, and I should sent him $97.00 for background check (CHRC) require by TSA for all employee that want to work at the airport, everything would be ready wihtin 2-4 weeks.  Then I would be ready for orientation by September 2nd, 2017.  So I sent him the $95.55 through pay pal and pay pal send the fund to Notable Solutions Inc..  Since then he never got back to me about the locations of the orientation and his he email is no longer in service.  Now pay pal is given me the run around and the company Notable Solution that received the fund cannot give me an answer.

ludner, Miami, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2017 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lufthansa-airlines/internet/lufthansa-airlines-aka-micheal-schneider-he-inform-me-by-email-that-he-was-a-recruiter-f-1397321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content