Report: #1002069

• LUISA WALLO - Realtor at First Service Realty
    13155 SW 42nd, Suite 200. Miami, FL 33175
    Miami, Florida
    United States of America

LUISA WALLO - Realtor at First Service Realty TOTAL RIP-OFF PLUS EVERYTHING A REALTOR IS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO Miami , Florida

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER - VERY DISHONEST

I hired Luisa Wallo to rent my house, instead of doing her job as a realtor, she misrepresented me by not getting any information from the prospective tenants, she just let some complete strangers into my house and took the commission. She received the deposit "her comission" from the tenants who paid in cash and never reported the transaction to her borker. She just kept the money for her.

Obviously, I got stuck with horrible tenants who have destroyed my house inside and outside, including the pool, causing me damages over $10,000 plus eviction costs and process. The have not paid rent for two months now.

When I called she never answered, then I called  First Service Realty Management to report her unethical practice and surprisingly  they took her side and tried to cover up for her, excusing her for her acts.

Definitively, the worst experience of my entire life; her misrepresentation, lack of ethics and dishonesty is now costing me a lot of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luisa-wallo-realtor-at-first-service-realty/miami-florida-33175/luisa-wallo-realtor-at-first-service-realty-total-rip-off-plus-everything-a-realtor-is-1002069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content