Complaint Review: Luma Belle Skin Care

• Luma Belle Skin Care
    PO Box 41542
    Saint Petersburg, Florida
    USA

Luma Belle Skin Care aka Shadeskincare aka White Glass Media LLC They tell you they will refund your money for a 14 day trial, but they don't and tell you if you call your credit card company they will refund zero. But if you're nice they refund half. Saint Petersburg Florida

I ordered 2 products on a 14 day trial.  My understanding was the trial started when you recevied the product because they say, "after your 14 day trial, you will be charged $89.92".  They told me my product would arrive on the 24th.  But that was a Sunday.

I received my product the afternoon of Sept. 25th.  So I started my trial that day.  I called on Oct 4th in the morning to cancel my "subscription" but was told "you can cancel, but we won't refund your money".  They told me I missed the 14 day cut off, yet I was never told what that date was.  I was never told the trial starts the day you order.

Also I was told they would refund 50% of my cost but not all of it.  And if I called my credit card company they would refund zero. It was only if I agreed to not call my credit card company, then I would get 50% of the subscription fee.  I actually cancelled within the 14 days.  And yet was charged $175 for the product.

I asked to talk to the supervisor and was told i was talking to him.  This is a scam.  I've never delt with anyone like this.  I did call my credit card company immediately after getting off the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luma-belle-skin-care/saint-petersburg-florida-33743/luma-belle-skin-care-aka-shadeskincare-aka-white-glass-media-llc-they-tell-you-they-will-1404198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content