Complaint Review: Lumidaire

• Reported By: anonymous — Hartford Connecticut USA
  • Lumidaire

Internet
    USA

Lumidaire SKIN CARE SCAM. FAKE FREE TRIAL. Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

Lumidaire free trial is actually a well designed scam to get your hard earned money.

The ad says it's a free trial, that you pay only shipping and handling, but if you don't cancel in 14 days they will charge your credit card the full price of the product.  You will be charged 89 dollars for each of the two trial sized creams.

BEWARE!!!!! Read the Terms and Conditions before you buy!  If you do not call within 14 days of placing your order to cancle your "membership" (that you are not even aware that you joined), you are charged $89/per bottle!

At no point when ordering on-line is there any mention that this is a "membership" in any of the screens.

As soon as I saw my credit card statement, I immediately called and cancelled.  When I requested a refund, since I had only agreed to the payment of shipping and handling (about 5 dollars)   I was told by customer support that when you click on the "I agree to the T&C", you are accepting the membership.

Attention !!!  The membership and 14 day cancellation clause are buried in the T&C which most people don't read.

I got ripped off for $ 180 for being trusting.  I've learnt my lesson.  Never again.  This gives internet based companies a bad name and real honest companies take a hit for the scamming ones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2017 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lumidaire/internet/lumidaire-skin-care-scam-fake-free-trial-internetnbspauthor-of-this-report-is-not-c-1397383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content