Complaint Review: Lumidaire

• Lumidaire

Nationwide
    USA

Lumidaire Lumidaire SCAM Nationwide Internet

Lumidaire marketed a FREE trial for their product with only paying a small shipping/handling charge which I authorized.

My account was then charged two full subsequent unauthorized payments of $93.72 followed by $94.66.  I received a duplicate shipment of the "FREE" trial which alerted me that something was wrong.  Upon searching my online banking account I discovered the two payments from my account.

I called with no satisfaction whatsoever.  The girl was obviously reading from a scripted response.  She refused to reimburse my account (although she offered her "employee discount" of 25%.   She also offerered to waive my cancellation fee!!!  I asked to speak to her supervisor and was told there was no supervisor available.  I told her I NEVER signed up for a monthly shipment and only ordered and authorized the FREE  TRIAL sample.

When I told her I was going to contact my bank to reverse the charges, she stated my bank would take 60-90 days to investigate and would discover that I did receive the product (I received the initial FREE trial and only one shipment although I was charged for two! --- I am returning the second unauthorized shipment.)  She went on to say that her website stated that the FREE trial was a FREE period of time to try the product and was not intended for the product itself to be free.  RIDUCULOUS!!!   She followed up stating my bank would  not reverse the charges since by ordering the FREE trial period product, I had actually ordered the monthly shipment.

She obviously had been through this type of complaint many many times as it was completely rehearsed and scripted.

This is a complete SCAM and it is my sincere hope this company is sued for fraudulent marketing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2017 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lumidaire/nationwide/lumidaire-lumidaire-scam-nationwide-internet-1403675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content