Complaint Review: Luminess Air

• Luminess Air

, Select State/Province
    USA

Luminess Air Mega SCAM. Fraud Texas

I purchased their Airbrush Makeup System 2 months ago. I upgraded to the "Pro" system. I paid 34.00 and agreed to the monthly payments and the monthly makeup club subscription. I paid for the system via my Wells Fargo Account. And, have been charged for the system for the past 2 months with no issues. The other day while checking my other bank account M&T bank... I noticed a charge of 89.99 from Luminess Air. I couldn't believe it. Luminess Air does not know my M&T debit card information.

Nor, were they authorized to use my M&T debit card! What a complete SCAM! How exactly did they get my debit card information from my other bank account? Luckily, my bank canceled my debit card and when it clears monday (from pending status), my bank is going to refund my money. Do not deal with Luminess Air. If you are going to get the system.. Pay for it in full first. I will tell EVERYONE I know (and, don't know) about this. People need to be aware that they looking up their customers other bank information's to charge their accounts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luminess-air/select-stateprovince/luminess-air-mega-scam-fraud-texas-1138434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content