Complaint Review: Lupient Chevrolet

• Lupient Chevrolet
    1601 Southtown Dr.
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    USA

Lupient Chevrolet Ruined my chrome rims while balancing my tires Bloomington Minnesota

I  took my chev pickup to Lupient Chevrolet of Bloomington, mn to have my tires balanced

They reported that my tires could not be balanced when I got my truck back my chrome rims were ruined.

I took my truck back to complain about all the goop that was on my chrome wheels.

The manager told me it was corrosion I thought that to be mighty strange because when I took my truck in there was no corrosion on my chrome wheels because I have polished them not long ago.

When I got home I toke my knife ouy to see if it was corrosion and the so called corrosion lifted up and under it was shiny chrome. I do not know what they got all over my chrome wheels but it sure was not corrosion.

I hate that this kind of company can screw up and not take responsibilty

I highly recomend to stay away from this company. This company has no honor and is disgraceful in how it has treated a disabled vet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2017 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lupient-chevrolet/bloomington-minnesota-55431/lupient-chevrolet-ruined-my-chrome-rims-while-balancing-my-tires-bloomington-minnesota-1400011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content