Complaint Review: Luther Logistic Transportation, LLC

• Luther Logistic Transportation, LLC
    920 O'Malley Dr.
    Coopersville, Michigan
    USA

Luther Logistic Transportation, LLC Hired me for a position that didn't exist and then stole money from me Coopersville Michigan

*Author of original report: Luther Logistics has corrected issue once brought to their attention

I was hired for a position that did not exist, made 50 percent less money then I was told when I was hired and then charged 160 dollars for made up things so they would not have to pay me what they owed. They refuse to answer the phone or respond to any email explaining to me why they stole my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2017 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luther-logistic-transportation-llc/coopersville-michigan-49404/luther-logistic-transportation-llc-hired-me-for-a-position-that-didnt-exist-and-then-st-1399047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Luther Logistics has corrected issue once brought to their attention

AUTHOR: - ()

I received a phone call a day after posting this from the owner with an apology from the miscommunication and accounting error and has sent a check out to fix the issue.