Complaint Review: Luvs Sweet Treats

• Reported By: princess — Alabama USA
  • Luvs Sweet Treats

Columbia , South Carolina
    USA

Luvs Sweet Treats Luvs Sweet Treats/Owner Unprofessional, Rude, and Argumentative Columbia South Carolina

This male is very unprofessional, rude, and argumentative. I ordered and paid for a Hello Kitty cake for my daughter's 1st birthday coming up July 18th 2016. I had in full details (photos/words etc) of what I wanted, asked the price, met with this male to preorder my daughter's cake. This male told me I need to get the cake topper. I later asked him (why I'm responsible for getting the cake topper when I paid you to design my daughter's cake and this cake topper is part of the cake?) . Long story short, this male went back and forth with me about this issue through texting. This male didn't even have a shop that I knew of, I had to meet him at a Subway in Walmart. Now at the last minute I'm shopping around for someone eles to design my daughter's Hello Kitty birthday cake cake. Learn how to treat your customers, yes I was upset, but I and my daughter were your customers. You didn't even come to a solution to the problem, instead told me to come get my money, and find someone eles to design my daughter's Hello Kitty birthday cake. [continued below]....

....... I told him I would get a family member to meet him to pick up my money, no way I was meeting with this male again. Thanks for letting my daughter and I see what Luvs Sweet Treats is all about, smh.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2016 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luvs-sweet-treats/columbia-south-carolina/luvs-sweet-treats-luvs-sweet-treatsowner-unprofessional-rude-and-argumentative-columb-1314838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content