Complaint Review: Luxurious Skin

• Phone: 1-877-441-9611
  • Web:
  • Category: Skin Care

Luxurious Skin Dynamic For SK Big Bait and Switch Tactics! California

I orderd what I understood to be a trial size of luxurious skin lotion and eye cream, for shipping only of $5.99. I received teh products- and the containers were very small- and certainly appeared to be trial sized. To my shock, on 4/26/17 when I checked my bank account I noticed a charge that I did not recall for $92.99. Coincidentally, my bank called me shortly after to ask if that we me, as it was an unusual charge- and companies seemed to be charging people who had no knowledge that they were going to be charged this amount.

I called the company to dispute the charge- and was told that I did not "cancel my subscription soon enough... they agreed to cancel any further deductions. I demanded a refund and was told that was not possible and then demanded to speak to a supervisor. I was told none was available and that I would get a return call within 24 hours- that was earlier this week and I still have heard nothing. This is absolutely not rigth. There was no information in the envelop I received with the product. Andt further- the lotion leaves an odd white "mask" on my face... bigtime unethical treatment by a company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2017 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luxurious-skin/internet/luxurious-skin-dynamic-for-sk-big-bait-and-switch-tactics-california-1371825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content