Complaint Review: Luxurious Skin

• Luxurious Skin
    5663 Balboa Ave. Ste. #481
    San Diego, California
    USA

Luxurious Skin Ripoff; Commitment hidden in Terms and Conditions; Refuse All Refunds; use Gwen Stefani's name San Diego California

Company used Gwen Stefani's name to offer me a FREE 30-day supply of skin and eye treatment. Then erroneously charged me $92.99 and attempted another $92.79. These people are total scam artists. They hide the commitment to their monthly shipments and billing in their terms and conditions of the shipping cost information of a FREE offer. They offer a free 30-day supply of the products for shipping costs only, which is approximately $12. None of the description or the offer say ANYTHING about monthly shipments or joining a "club" that bills monthly. However, I was told that the commitment was in the terms and conditions of the shipping agreement. I was also told they DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS!

This is because "You agreed to the monthly shipments and billing in the terms and conditions, Ma'am. " Or so I was told. I asked for the corporate phone number and was told that the person I was speaking with worked for a 3rd party company who handles their customer service only. She didn't have the corporate number. So, I asked for the name of the company she worked for and was told she wasn't authorized to tell me. I am retired and live on a fixed income. $92.99 is a significant amount of money to me and my budget. I contacted my debit card company and was told that Luxurious Skin had the funds on hold for 5 days and I told him it was a fraudulent charge and that I had not authorized it.

He said I couldn't stop any payment on this particular card. And I would have to wait until they were paid and then dispute it. REALLY?!? All of my monthly bills come due when my check comes in, and it just came in, therefore I am now short $92.99 on my bills for the month. I have tried to call the only phone number I can find for Luxurious Skin and reached a voicemail each time. I don't think it is a legitimate company. I did leave a message, just in case they have someone monitoring the voicemail. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!! Don't sign up for anything from these people. They will charge you shipping and when you see Terms and Conditions, READ CAREFULLY!!! You will be signing up for monthly "shipments" and monthly billing of $92.79 and/or $92.99.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2017 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luxurious-skin/san-diego-california-92111/luxurious-skin-ripoff-commitment-hidden-in-terms-and-conditions-refuse-all-refunds-use-1380893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content