Complaint Review: LVAAP - Las Vegas Auctionable Award Program

• Reported By: Irvine Kentucky
  • LVAAP - Las Vegas Auctionable Award Program
    PO Box 98855
    Las Vegas, Nevada

LVAAP - Las Vegas Auctionable Award Program SCAM Preying on poverty stricken people with little hope of winning anything, ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I recieved a letter that was very professional like that stated "You are officially sworn to secrecy absolutely confidential" What a scam, ripoff and lie. These people should be ashamed of themselves, preying on poor poeple who barely make ends meet and give them false hope.

False hope enough for us to start thanking God for this miracle. To then find out after sending the money in that it is a hoax. And to realize then that we are more broke now than we were before we recieved the letter!!

I am thanking God still though for this web site so that other people may see that it just IS NOT worth the time to even open the envelope containing this pack of deception and theft.

My question is though how in the h*ll do they get our names and addresses? Who have we contacted lately that would sell our information to a bunch of LIARS??? This makes me wonder what else will I recieve in the mail. And who knows what about me?

Joyce
Irvine, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2006 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lvaap-las-vegas-auctionable-award-program/las-vegas-nevada-89195/lvaap-las-vegas-auctionable-award-program-scam-preying-on-poverty-stricken-people-with-l-184458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content