Complaint Review: LVAAP

• LVAAP
    Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program
    Las Vegas, Nevada

LVAAP - Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I received a letter yesterday stating that I was No. 1 on the list for #3,341,006.00 prize. Of course, my first response was, this has to be a scam. Then I got excited because I knew that I could help my grandparents in Japan get out of debt.

They need at least $1,000,000.00. Then I started to look on the Internet because there was no telephone number on the letter. I guess my first hunch was correct. This is a total scam.

People shouldn't make others get their hopes up. You never know what type a situation a person is in and if they really need the money. Something has to be done about this company.

I am making a copy of this letter and sending it back without the $20.00 at least to use the postage. If this were a real company, they could have billed me $20.00 after I received my money.

If there is a lawsuit that will go forward with this company, I definately want to be included.

Alisa
Indian Trail, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2005 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lvaap/las-vegas-nevada-89195/lvaap-las-vegas-nevada-actionable-award-program-ripoff-las-vegas-nevada-147890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content