Complaint Review: LVNV Funding LLC

• LVNV Funding LLC
    800 S.W. 39th St./ P.O. Box 9004
    Renton, Washington
    USA

LVNV Funding LLC Covergent Outsourcing Inc.Original Creditor: Household Bank , Sb, N.A. Scam - Rip-Off -Don't give them ANY money!!! Renton Washington

I received a letter in the mail June 7th, 2014, stating that my account has a past due balance of....wait for it.... $4,609.64. WTF?! For WHAT?! Um, yeah, I don't think so. Of course they're willing to settle my account for 20% of my total balance due which would bring it down to .... $921.93. Oh well then, that's much better, let me go get my check book.

First of all I know my finances very well. This is horse crap.

This account they are talking about doesn't even exist & I have no clue as to what they are talking about.

I owe NOTHING to no one!  Bottom line, if you receive a letter like this, DO NOT SEND THEM A DIME & report them. Why haven't these a-holes been dealt with yet?!!!

SUPER Annoyed!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2014 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lvnv-funding-llc/renton-washington-98057/lvnv-funding-llc-covergent-outsourcing-incoriginal-creditor-household-banknbsp-sb-n-1152947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content