Complaint Review: Lynn Venturella

• Lynn Venturella
    8500 Wilshire Blvd #527
    Beverly Hills, California
    USA

Lynn Venturella Pinkerton Model and Talent Company I am a talent represented by Pinkerton Model and Talent. The inevitable finally happened. Booked a big gig and 4 months later I still haven't been paid. This has happened to enough people. I'm filing a class action lawsuit against her and her company. People like this shouldn't be able to do business. If you're one of the hundreds that have been screwed her Lynn and her compan(ies)... shoot me an email: oxmina@gmail.com Beverly Hills, California

*Author of original report: Finally paid.

I am a talent represented by Pinkerton Model and Talent Company. I did a Samsung shoot over four months ago through the agency. The agency was paid by the Production Company (have proof) and the agency was supposed to legally pay me over a month ago. I have still not gotten paid (thousands) and they give me a new excuse everyday. There are MANY complaints and cases filed against Lynn Venturella and her agency. Her own employees have left her for the fraudulent behavior. I personally know people who have filed cases against her. She has hundreds of thousands I am sure that she owes to many talent she used to represent. Google her name and the first thing that pops up is a complaint filed against her. I'm sure there are individuals that are owed hundreds of thousands alone. Enough is enough, she can't be taking people's money like this.

I have kept all records of communication with her thru email and have witnesses who have come with me to her office about payment. She is withholding many talent's hard earned money. One commercial alone can be worth hundreds of thousands... I am seeking out everyone who has been screwed by her scam artistry and bringing them together to go forth with this a class action lawsuit.

Contact me if you are one of the many people she owes money to.

oxmina@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lynn-venturella/beverly-hills-california-90211/lynn-venturella-pinkerton-model-and-talent-company-i-am-a-talent-represented-by-pinkerton-1086994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Finally paid.

AUTHOR: - ()

It took a numerous amount of visits to her office, some which were not scheduled and some that were to get the payment. Key is persistence. I kept going to her office until the full amount was paid, even if it was in increments.