Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, July 17, 2017

• Reported By: ronald levin — huntington beach California USA
m and m mobile services
15791 container ln huntington beach, california, California USA

m and m mobile services M & M marine Transmission repair became customers fault huntington beach, california California

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I gave a repair job to m and m marine.  Matt is the owner.  He diagnosed the transmission as having a knock and removed it. He sent ti to a transmission repair place   I waited and waited.    Finally I went to the trans place and paid the bill.  Verdict nothing wrong with the transmission.  The trans guy had told Matt nothing wrong but Matt had him tear it down anyway.  STUPID.    Matt put the transmission back and the knock continued.  He masked the noise by turning up the idle 200 rpm over specifications.   He left the screw loose on the distributor so he must have messed with that.  I paid because I thought it was fixed.  He said it was fixed.  He lied.  He misrepresented the problem and solution.

The problem was a dead cylinder on the engine.  At the point the dead point was reached it caused the clunk in the gears of the transmission.   I must now file a small claims suit.  Our receint conversation about him sending me out in a boat with 7 working out of a v8 engine went pretty bad.  Matt used the f word and hung up on me.  Lots of loud yelling at me.    Matt and I will have to go to an impertial judge that gets paid to make decisions.  Guess I will go with that.  OH, he does not return calls. What a shame.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/m-and-m-mobile-services/huntington-beach-california-california-92649/m-and-m-mobile-services-m-m-marine-transmission-repair-became-customers-fault-huntingto-1386274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on m and m mobile services