Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2017

• Reported By: nashvegas — nashville Tennessee USA
M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007
202 8th St Edgar, USA

M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 M Ann Lindvall ripped me off on an Ebay purchase Edgar Nebraska

*Author of original report: Sellers like myself are what made Ebay great

*Author of original report: No Pulling parts off a rare vitage item is theft

*Consumer Comment: Not bait and switch. Just a bad owner

*Consumer Comment: Bad service

M Ann Lindvall of xx 8th Street Edgar, NE 68935 purchased a vintage computer printer from my Ebay store. She then falsely claimed the printer was not working and opened a return which required me to pay to get it back. When it arrived the knob was missing off of this rare printer and suprise surprise it worked perfectly. This is now getting to be a comman means of onlice theft that hopefully law enforcement will soon get a handle on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2017 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/m-ann-lindvall-dba-mannl2007/edgar-68935/m-ann-lindvall-dba-mannl2007-m-ann-lindvall-ripped-me-off-on-an-ebay-purchase-edgar-nebra-1349239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007

Sellers like myself are what made Ebay great

AUTHOR: - ()

We always take care of real customers but we dont tolerate online shoplifting. No brick and morter stores do either

No Pulling parts off a rare vitage item is theft

AUTHOR: - ()

We gladly take returns if the item is not working, or we made an error in listing or if it was damaged in transit. This was not the case here at all. Buyer protection is not their for online theft. We contacted you and gave you the opportunity to return the knob, yet you ignored our email

Not bait and switch. Just a bad owner

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (USA)

The reason buyer protection exsists is because of sellers like yourself. Instead of going out of your way to help a customer you file a report on a ripoff report site on your petty loss and surprise surprise...you didn't even list your ebay user name? Lol. Pathetic.

Bad service

AUTHOR: Emily - (USA)

I had a similar incident happen to me when I purchased a computer off of ebay. The seller didn't want to work with me but thankfully buyer protection comes in handy. I think sellers tend to forget even though they want to make money on ebay they also have to demonstrate proper conduct when they run into an issue with a customer. And you filed a report on your customer? If helping customers is this bad for you then maybe you shouldnt be selling on ebay or any where else.