Complaint Review: M & M Sales, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 15, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, August 15, 2017
  • Reported By: Laura — Chico California USA
  • M & M Sales, Inc.
    2290 W. Whittier Blvd., Unit D
    La Habra, California
    USA

M & M Sales, Inc. Advanage Wonder Cleaner - completely illegitimate! La Habra California

Just as Ryan in Chico reported in April 2017 - the young man calling himself Cameron Carson was walking down the sidewalk in our neighborhood. My husband and I were outside and he asked us if we had heard of the product before. I said yes as I recalled a similar situation years ago, but we did receive product. He was very friendly and talkative and we wanted to support his efforts. We purchased one bottle and paid with cash as I didn't completely trust a door-to-door youth with the credit card number. He met up with about 2-3 other youth at the end of our street as it was early evening and I guess they were done selling in our neigborhood for the day.

As the months passed and I found the receipt, I realized we had never received product. I called the numbers on the brochure (one of them was on the receipt) the call wouldn't do through for the 562 number and the second 405 number rang until it automatically disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2017 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/m-m-sales-inc/la-habra-california-90631/m-m-sales-inc-advanage-wonder-cleaner-completely-illegitimate-la-habra-california-1393032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content