Complaint Review: M. T. Marketing

Boulder, Colorado
    Boulder, Colorado

MT Marketing ripoff fraud scam Boulder Colorado

M.T. sounds empty .....

I recieved a letter as many others, advertising payment of $10 for each stuffed envelope. I was a bit sceptical when I recieved, but read through the letter anyway. As a graduate student and divorcee, I could really use the money.

As I left the house after reading the information, I intended to do more research while at school. Suddenly, the thought came to my mind, "M.T. sounds a lot like empty....maybe this is a clue."

I looked on the interent and found my intuition to be true. Thanks for the information on this web site. Now my wallet won't be quite as M.T.

T.
Cheney, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2003 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/m-t-marketing/boulder-colorado/mt-marketing-ripoff-fraud-scam-boulder-colorado-42819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content