Complaint Review: MAACO

• MAACO
    2264 MONROEVILLE ROAD
    MONROEVILLE, Pennsylvania
    USA

Terrible! They have many compliments online from their employees being customers. Praising "Bob The Owner".

A scam. Cheap Labor and you will cry when you see the end job. Extremely unprofessional crew.

They use cheap materials and paint. You get what you pay for. They have fictitious coupons online to get you in the door, but they will not honor them! STAY AWAY! You will regret it.

I have nothing against this Company. I DO NOT want nobody to feel screwed like myself and need to take my vehicle to a "real" collission shop to get their mistakes corrected. Not fair!

God Bless...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maaco/monroeville-pennsylvania-15146/maaco-worst-paint-job-ever-monroeville-pennsylvania-1131358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kory S. is a Phony

AUTHOR: Maaco Monroeville - ()

So, just as expected this is a phony report. This person is not or never has been a customer of mine. It's a shame that something like this can go on and tarnish a business reputation and we can't do a thing about it. I still don't know what the purpose of this was.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

MAACO-Monroeville Response

AUTHOR: Maaco Monroeville - ()

My name is Bob and I am the G.M. of the Monroeville Maaco. I am quite surprised and concerned  by your comments on this board. I would like to work with you to change your experience here. I was unable to find any repair being done in your name and not sure where the problem lies. Please call me.