Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Mabel White Home Living Corp
6649 Renssalaer Dr Bradenton, Florida U.S.A.

Mabel White Mabel White Home Living Corp ,Never got my product, Owner said she didn't care and hung up phone Bradenton Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Busted Scammers is being sued by MWHL

I ordered a product from this company online and after expecting the package for several days via UPS I emailed the company asking for my UPS tracking number. No response.

After a few more days I emailed the company again. No response. After being fairly aggravated I searched for a phone number, another email anything to get into contact with the company. Couldn't find anything.

So I called my bank and asked them to cancel the charge since the company had already taken the money out of my account two weeks before. In the meantime my boyfriend found the company's phone number through, the BBB.

He called and the owner picked up and told him she had been in a car accident and ALSO lost her emails. He said that she was lying because he just saw her poor record on the BBB. She exclaimed she didn't care and the had 1000's of customers and hung up the phone on him! how rude!

Laura
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2007 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mabel-white-home-living-corp/bradenton-florida-34207/mabel-white-mabel-white-home-living-corp-never-got-my-product-owner-said-she-didnt-care-246413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mabel White Home Living Corp

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Busted Scammers is being sued by MWHL

AUTHOR: Mabel White - (U.S.A.)

No Laura ever bought anything from our company. Pay Pal would have handeled any dispute and our company is in Texas. As a side note bustedscammers is being sued in Federal Court in Houston for spreading gossip, lies and ill will. No one has done any business with ANYONE at that site and the site owner of BustedScammers.com is Julie Ryals who then place it in the name of a dead person, and used a client of her's snail mail data and phone...before she "stalked" me. Why? Because she owns some new DIY thing that asks for $45 and I have a strong name in DIY. It is illegal to place a hate site in a false name. Any site really. Good luck Julie-who posts all of this crap.