Complaint Review: Macey, Aleman, Searns

• Submitted: Wed, December 14, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011
  • Reported By: Margaret — fontana California U.S.A.
  • Macey, Aleman, Searns
    17767 N. Perimeter Dr Scottsdale, AZ
    Chicago, Illinois
    United States of America

Macey, Aleman, Searns National Debt Assist Foreclosure modification Scammers Chicago, Illinois

I was in preforeclosure  on a property located in Los Angeles, CA and hired Macey, Aleman and Searns via computer on Sept 30, 2011.  I was told they would help me with modification to bring payments down and start over fresh at cost of 4 months payments of $750 each month.  I called numerous times to check on progress and what stage my modification was in and would have to leave message as my servicer Chris McKay, was unable to speak with me and told to please leave name, phone number, etc.

On the day Tuesday evening, the day before Thanksgiving eve,  I was called by someone named Ned and told I would have to go and file self bankruptsy in order to stop the sale of my home which was set for Nov 28, 2011.

He had no idea where and said I had been told by McKay I had to file on my own which was a lie.  The office for filing any paperwork of this nature was closed on Thanksgiving and the day after (Fri)

Needless to say I lost my home due to negligence and lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/macey-aleman-searns/chicago-illinois-60606/macey-aleman-searns-national-debt-assist-foreclosure-modification-scammers-chicago-illi-809194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content