Complaint Review: Machol & Johannes LLC

717 17th St, Suite 2300
    Denver, Colorado
    USA

Machol & Johannes LLC False filing for wage garnishment-s) Denver Colorado

I was originally given a summons to report to Boulder County Courthouse, I appeared only to find the stated firm in the lobby of the courthouse where I was approached, asked if I was willing to pay promptly. I asked if I could have the cse reviewed by the judge, I was informed I did not have that right. I asked the court clerk to speak to the Judge involved, I was denied. The firm of Johannes and Malcolm then saw the judge later that same day, informed the judge that I was not present and preceded to obtain a judgement against me.

My constitutional right has been violated, my employer, Whelan Security will not disclose who they are paying the funds to and I appear to have no righhts in this case at all.

I wish to have all information reviewed and to find out if this party involved is using the court system to their advantage and not allowing right of representation by the consumer to be heard.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2017 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/machol-johannes-llc/denver-colorado/machol-amp-johannes-llc-false-filing-for-wage-garnishment-s-denver-colorado-1358895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content