Complaint Review: macys

• Reported By: Khalid Eljarushi — fridley Minnesota United States of America
  • macys

Roseville, Minnesota
    United States of America

macys macy's credit cards and stores Ripoff on credit bill , never send a monthly statement , never credit for return stuff , on my mother's life it is systematic ripoff Roseville , Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Somethings missing

on the Dec. 19th 2011 we were at the store me and my wife , we were told our balance is $1000  , we shocked from $300 credit limit that always been paid off on time , so we gathered most of the stuff we bought as gifts for the past 3 months for Family planing trip by the end of 2011 , they credit $610 and then one day later we return one more item for $115 , so I called on the 24th to see if my balance is $286 to pay off and they told me standing balance is $868 , I swear on my mothers life that I don't have one item from them ..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2011 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/macys/roseville-minnesota-55112/macys-macys-credit-cards-and-stores-ripoff-on-credit-bill-never-send-a-monthly-stateme-813835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Somethings missing

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Here is problem one with your "story".  If someone has a $1000 balance when you think it should not be that high, the reaction generally is not to return $725 in merchandise and then want to pay off almost $300, it would be to find out where in the world they came up with the $1000 balance.

Here is the second problem.  If you are saying they only credited a couple hundred, you of course have the return receipts that show you returned over $700 worth of items.

So why swear on your mom's life that you don't have anything..the receipts should prove it.  So what is the rest of the story?